November 9, 2008

Thanks Jenny and Lizzy


Today Jenny and Lizzy came down to the hospital to visit Dawn. I want to thank both of you cause it means alot to Dawn and I to have good friends like you in our lives. Even though Dawn was out of it and slept while Jenny was here, it still helped make her day seem somewhat normal. Tommorow is a day of rest then another day of chemo on veterans day. Then another day of rest before the stem cell transplant. Also want to thank Charles, my best friend, for all he has done and all the times he has come down to hang out(even though he will never see this on a computer). Dawn has done fairly well today and is sleeping well now. She was drunk earlier cause the chemo she got earlier wasnt diluted and was alcohol based. They said about the equivilent to 4 shots of 50 proof liquor. Good for her she had been wanting a drink for some time now.

4 comments:

Nana TJ said...

awwwww she looks so tired...is there anything special she would like for a homemade treat that I could send up with whoever goes in this week? Maybe some homemade cinnamin rolls or apple strudell? If they don't need me to watch Hailey Tueday...maybe Greg could drive me up and I could sit with Dawn while you and Greg get out and get your errands run and get a break. Talk to Greg about it..so I have a heads up to make the dough up to rise over night.

Dianna said...

Your so beautiful

rachvarnes said...

WE LOVE YOU DAWN!

rachvarnes said...

We love you so much Dawn and are thinking of you always!!!! I am so proud of you Ron!! Keep up the good work..and kiss Hailey for me too!!!