November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving??

Is it really a "Happy" thanksgiving? I'm having a hard time feeling that way when you can't enjoy it with the ones you love. I miss yoo so much dear and hope you can get out tomorrow. If not I am still coming down there to visit. Hang in there a know we would be there if we could. Have a wonderful day and call whenever you are up to it. Hailey says hi and she loves you as much as a big box of chocolates. I love you too and will see you tomorrow.

Love

Ron and Hailey

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thank you honey. I love you. The first thing this morning... nurse walks in "Happy Thanksgiving!" I just laugh. ya. right. real friggin' happy. love u hailey. talk to you soon.

Dianna said...

I Love you Happy F-c-ing Thanksgiving I can't be happy without you I Love you