November 25, 2008

ISOLATION.

It's official. I'm stuck. alone. I can leave my room and walk the hall if I wear a gown and gloves. woo. friggin'. whoo. anyone who comes in my room has to wear special gowns and gloves. CDIFF is what they are calling it. Apparently everyone has it in them and it only shows up in immunosuppressed people. Of course, I gotta get it. One nurse said 5 days stuck. Doc says 10. I'll ask the "team" tomorrow. Ron left. Went home tonight. Gonna miss him. Hard having someone so close to your side all the time just be gone. crying now. this is shitty. He's going to go get Hailey tomorrow and spend some time with her. Hopefully get the web cam up at grandma's house so I can talk to them and see them both.

Can't type anymore. Hands really hurt still.


Love you Ron. Miss you already. Miss you Hailey. Thank you Lizzy for coming and staying the other night. Thank you mom and Breanna for coming to see my that meant a lot.

Love you guys. Can't wait to feel better.


Love,


Dawn

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I am so sorry that you have to be isolated but when this is all over and you are home and done with your treatments I bet you will have so much company that you will wish for some isolation. You do know that everyone that loves you will be smothering you with thier love when it is safe. Just imagine everyones well wishing thoughts for you there in the room with you and you won't feel so alone. I bet you will even feel a little closterphobic. :)
Much love & big hugs, Betsy

Dianna said...

I Love you Honey When you are well we will all have to go camping and get you outside