November 15, 2008

A little update....

Hey everyone..... It's Dawn. I'm doing alright.... got some really bad mucositis.... sore throat, some sores in mouth. Got a push button for meds, gave me a great nap. Feeling alright otherwise. Miss being in the outside world. Ron is superman. He's folding my laundry for me right now. Hailey is going to Jenny's house for Jaden's birthday today. Got a pic from dad that she picked out a big construction truck. She looked proud. Hope she has fun at the party. Can't wait to see the pics Jenny..... :) Hope everyone has a good weekend. Thanks again for everyone being there for me. Love you guys.


Dawn

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Dear Dawn, I know it has taken me a while to write you and I am so sorry for that. I think of you on a daily basis and send all the healing thoughts I can your way.
I can't even begin to imagine what you and Ron are going through. Please know that Paul & I love you, Ron and Hailey very much and hope we will be able to come & see you soon. Right now Paul & I are sick with colds but as soon as we are both totally well we will get ahold of you to set up a good time with you for a visit. Please know we love you very much.
Love & Hugs, Betsy

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn said...

Hey there Betsy! Wish I could see you guys too. No sick people and you have to get a flu shot!! Yuck I know!! Hailey got her's already, she's a champ! Miss you guys! Talk to you later!!

Dawn

Betsy said...

A flu shot is fine by me since I work with the public and is a good idea to have anyway.
I will let you know when we are both sick free and 100% so we can set up a day to come visit.
I hope everything is getting easier and you are feeling better. Give our love to Ron & Hailey and take care.
Much Love & Hugs, Betsy