November 12, 2008

Everything Is Finally On Track

So Dawn is doing fairly well giving the circumstances. She is really tired and fatigued. Also she is really depressed she is stuck here and can't go anywhere off this floor. Her blood counts are really low which is what is expected. She is set to have her stemcell transplant tommorow. That will be what is considered her new birthday. If anyone wants to post a comment please do so, because she does read those and really enjoys hearing from you guys since she can't go visit everyone like she used to.

6 comments:

Crazy Aunt Linda said...

There are a lot of people in Texas thinking of you. I hope all goes smoothly tomorrow. I look forward to meeting you, when you are feeling better.

Dianna said...

Happy Birthday tomarrow baby I would really love to be there I love you so much baby You will be well soon and home Kisses

laurie said...

Dawn I hope you are doing well.Hang in there . This is going to be your rebirth.Ron maybe some day I can come to
Washington and see Tanya , you ,Greg.and meet Dawn and Hailey. Hailey has your chubby cheeks and she looks just like when you were her age except you didnt have long blond hair.CAn we start over and on a new page.Sorry I came in here barrells loaded and firing and that was very wrong. I appologise to you 2,Dawn and Ron. I hope you will forgive me .Laurie D.

Greg said...

I don't know about this 'new birthday' thing, sounds like some kinda ploy to get more birthday presents.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dawn :)
I love you so much.
You are the best sister in the entire world
You are my role modle and my hero.
I love you
Hope to see you soon
I love you
Love your Baby Sister

rachvarnes said...

I love you Dawn!! WE all love you and miss you at work...get your butt back here fast...!! Lol...but seriously when you are able to talk..we are going to have a MAJOR House talk....you are probably missing it all and I NEED to fill you in!!!! Lol....I love you bunches and am always thinking of you!

Love you puffin!!!!