May 15, 2009

I'm still here!

I am still around... :) trying to get updated on the Internet. I have neglected all of you and haven't kept you informed. Sorry. After my stem cell transplant I went through a bunch of radiation. My 3month check up was in the end of April, on the 27th of April I found out that I have THREE new spots. In my lungs. The plan right now is to wait until the 27th of May and get another scan to see if the spots have either stayed the same, gotten bigger or gone away completely. We of course are hoping for gone away completely but nothing is for sure. If they get bigger there will possibly be a biopsy, and if the stay the same I will just have to wait another 30 days and see what happens.... so that's a mini update. I promise to get back on track with blogging. My laptop has a desk area in my room now so it is easier to set at it and type. :)

Love ya!!

Dawn

No comments: