October 26, 2008

What's going on.....

Tomorrow will be my third infusion of Palifermin, before I start TBI (Total Body Irradiation) on Tuesday. TBI is scheduled twice a day at 8am and 7pm Tuesday through Friday. That's as far as my schedule goes for now... chemo will be afterwards. I am pretty sad I missed pumpkin carving and Billy's birthday party. There is a door decorating contest in our building for Halloween. Tomorrow when I get it decorated I will post a picture. Not sure what the prize for winning is but I am super excited that my competition looks bleak. :)


Thanks for being my "followers"!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to get a hi or a comment from anyone if your not too busy. I read the ones that are posted and appreciate it. Thanks. Until tomorrow.

Hailey if you read this.... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

2 comments:

tielmate said...

Love you very much Dawn Get better!!!!!!!Diane

Unknown said...

I love you sister.
talk to you soon.
I will see you soon :)

Love you tons and tons

tell ron i love him to and i will talk to you both very soon

Love you