October 11, 2008

Family.

Mom, Breanna and Austin came to visit today. It's nice to have visitors. At home or the hospital. Just no sick people. Weird symptoms today. Lots of dizziness and some double vision. Never a fever. They are keeping my hydrated and still pumping antibiotics in me. Not sure when the blood cultures will come back and if they will even show anything. Stuck here until Wednesday at least. Monday they have a VATS Procedure scheduled for me.

Hopefully I will see Hailey before the weekend is over.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello sissy I love you tons.
Hope you are feeling better
I had a great time visiting you.

mindyandy420 said...

HI GIRL.... I WAS WONDERING HOW YOU ARE FEELING? I AM THINKING OF YOU. ARE YOU UP FOR VISITORS THIS WEEKEND?

tielmate said...

Hello Dawn Love our visit with you. and Dick's was GOOD LOVE YOU!!!! Diane.