June 10, 2010

Biopsy Complete.

Harborview hospital this morning. Checked in at 10, was home by 4! Great timing, just missed the traffic. Needle biopsy to my C7 vertebrae, lots of crunch~crunch~crunch~crunch. In the beginning I could feel it a lot and had to have them "up" my numbing meds. Finally I couldn't feel it and only could hear it which wasn't as bad. They said sometimes when you are done you don't really remember it. Well, after I finally couldn't feel it I relaxed much more. I can't say I remember it all but I do remember hearing a lot of it. Four samples were taken out of the bone. Per doc, might as well get more than enough while he's in there then need more and have to go back. Not sure when I will get results. Plan on asking tomorrow.... I hate waiting for news. Thanks everyone for the good thoughts an wishes, it worked. The procedure went smoothly!!

Back to resting.


XOXO

Dawn

No comments: