May 21, 2010

Booooooohooooooo CANCER SUCKS!!

Well..... results of CT scan today. Didn't get treatment. An abnormal spot on my spine bone, up at the top below my head. They can't carry on until they know what it is. Scheduling a bone scan for next week, probably at the UofWA. Then they can see better and be able to tell if I have any other abnormal spots on my bones. If so, that's kind of good because then they can biopsy my bone and have it not be on my spine..... if on my spine is the only abnormal place then they will probably biopsy up there.... It could be cancer, it could be bone "healing" if I ever had an injury to that area this is what it would look like.... so idkwtf. That's all for now. I really am feeling shitty. Have a fever on top of it with the chills.... hey.... it's Friday! Bonus! =)

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this. Hope everyone is doing alright.... shoot me a line to say hi if you think of it!!

xoxo

The Cancer Patient. ;-)

No comments: