November 24, 2009

Treatment.

Well next treatment isn't scheduled until Dec. 2nd. My next PET isn't until Dec. 18th. Last I heard doctor was still talking about maybe having another transplant in Spring. I really don't want to have a transplant if it's not NECESSARY. If this drug is working and things are shrinking I would rather maintain success then have a transplant and then not know what the next step would be if it doesn't work. It's hard to get answers from them sometimes because it seems that any question I have they respond with "we will deal with that when we get there". Very hard to plan anything. Of course I will have to live within 30 minutes of the clinic for transplant. Ron is working on getting a job down south so we can move down there (south Snohomish Co./North King Co.) so come transplant time... whenever that might be.... we wouldn't have to move again. Hailey would have to change schools but I think that if it is done early enough, ie. elementary school, it shouldn't be too bad. That's all for now.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Please comment SOMETHING if you read this. I would like to know if anyone is reading these... if so, I will keep posting...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey sisssy! I love you! Let me know when u need someone to go down with you, I really enjoy taking you there.