June 27, 2008

Oh my... what’s going to happen. Right now CT scan on 6.30 to see how far it has come in 2 mos. Results on 7.2. Current plan from doc is 3 days of chemo ICE I think or poss a clinic trial... i gotta read more about... ok so 3 days of chemo in hospital every 3 weeks for 3 times. Then stem cell transplant with between 10-20 days in hospital. Poss radiation poss not. Not sure. Won't know anymore until 7.2 when get results of scan. Think I am kidding myself if I think I will be able to work during all of this. Family meeting w/my whole family practically on the 4th to see where me/husband/daughter can live during all of this. Just so lost. "The State" won't help w/temporary disability until I am unemployed for 90 days. So think I need to stop working now and start counting my 90 days because in 90 days boy am i going to need help. Everything is a mess. This SUCKS. Love all of u. Hope I don't lose my internet when we move.

No comments: