March 14, 2010

At least another six months...

Had another CT on the 12th, will get results on the 19th and have treatment again. The way it is looking now is another 5-6 rounds of treatment.... through August... and then another transplant. A mini allo transplant this time. Mini because they say they don't use as extreme of chemos to kill all my cells and allo because they use someone else's stem cells to restart me.... hopefully after my appointment on the 19th I will know more.... I want life to go back to normal. I want it so bad. MY OWN PLACE, MY JOB BACK, A NORMAL LIFE!!

2 comments:

Markus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Markus said...

Hey sorry... just noticed that my comment was stupid ;) I hadn't read your last posts so I thought you're still searching for a treatment that works for you...
But it seems (if I got it right this time) things look better now? I hope you'll be fine soon, keep my fingers crossed for you!!
take care,
markus