December 12, 2008

update!!

Love you guys!! Thanks for all the comments!! The scoop is I will be home SOON!!!! I am on antibiotics for a another week or so. Starting Monday I have random appointments all week, I do have a three day weekend though, which is containing packing as much as I don't need and getting it to Marysville. WHICH MEANS..... if anyone calls me there is a great possibility that I could be in town. Which brings me to The Lights of Christmas. I want to take Hailey there the weekend after this. Does any one already have a date set for going?? Leave a comment, let me know!!

I am super excited. Things won't be a perfect world for some time but I want my life to be normal. "Guess you don't always get what ya' want". Christmas..... it will be good. I can't, I'm not supposed to hug or shake hands with anyone during the Cold/FLU season. Hailey is my exception. :)

Thank you all for caring so much. It does mean a lot to me. This process isn't over when I get home and might not be for some time so please keep me bookmarked, "favorited" or just become a follower, as I am excited to continue to keep in touch with everyone while get my life put back half way together.


The donations are exceptional. THANK YOU. I can not wait until these hard times are over. I know things are hard for everyone this time of year and I think about you all. Seattle is great and all but I am not prepared to live here again anytime soon. :) I just want to go home! "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home......."

I seen a roll of wrapping paper at the Safeway in Seattle today and it was of the The Christmas Story. I really wanted to get it but I couldn't today.... has anyone seen it in Marysville... I still want it.

Thanks again for everything,



Dawn

P.S. Mom, Dad, Billy, Breanna.... Love you so much, can't wait to come home.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Yea! What a wonderful Christmas present!! Yes, there is no place like home! :) So glad to hear things are looking better and no more living in downtown! Isn't the snow just beautiful!
Have a great day!
Love & Hugs
"gma Laurie"

Dianna said...

I love you xoxoxox yes your coming home